Do you love pork knuckle? Utterly and completely LOVE it? Do you love it enough to make sure you are the first one to indulge in it at Oktoberfest Brisbane in 2015, whilst also supporting a fantastic charity? Well, it’s time to answer your calling and place your bid – for the Pork Knuckle of Destiny!
The Pork Knuckle of Destiny is an auction that takes place in the lead up to Oktoberfest Brisbane, with all proceeds going to Youngcare Australia. On opening night the very first Pork Knuckle of the Festival is presented with great ceremony to the highest bidder and their team (6 people in total) at one of our prestigious tables in the Bavarian Corner. Presented with great fanfare and gusto, the Pork Knuckle of Destiny will cement your stature in the community as a true German food-lover and supporter of a great charity.
Bids are now open!
Click here to place your bid and see what the current highest bid is! Last year’s winners, Katie’s Trust, bid a fantastic $10,000 for the Pork Knuckle of Destiny – what will be your bid?
Every year, Oktoberfest Brisbane partners with Youngcare as our charity partner. To date, Oktoberfest Brisbane has raised $155,632 for this amazing charity and this year, with your help, we intend on raising more!
What you win
- Your logo proudly displayed on our website, along with the bid amount that you’ll present to Youngcare
- Regular announcements of the highest bidder on the Oktoberfest Brisbane social media pages
- Short description promoting the your company/team on social media and the eNewsletter
- Photo for you and post on facebook of your team at the cheque presentation during the Opening Ceremony
- Trumpet fanfare ceremoniously accompanying you to your Bavarian VIP table
- A Pork Knuckle of Destiny framed commemorative certificate to be proudly displayed on the mantlepiece or in the boardroom
- The Pork Knuckle of Destiny accompanied by sauerkraut and mashed potato
- Freshly-baked pretzels
- A stein of traditional Bavarian Weissbier or Dunkelbier each on arrival at your table
- Dedicated table service by traditionally-dressed wait staff
- A round of schnapps to aid the digestive process
- Entry to the festival for you and your five dining companions
- Your own table for the whole evening, to come and go as you please
- Free rides all night long
- Commemorative ‘Oktoberfest Brisbane’ cooler and stein each
- Commemorative ‘Oktoberfest Brisbane’ souvenir each