https://oktoberfestbrisbane.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Screen-Shot-2019-10-04-at-3.10.40-pm.png 342 821 holli-admin https://oktoberfestbrisbane.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/OFB19_Logo_Dates_Mono-1.png holli-admin2019-10-04 15:12:142019-10-04 15:12:14Trains, Planes and Automobiles- Planning your journey
Our Festival is at the Brisbane Showgrounds in Bowen Hills, Brisbane. You can access the Festival only via Gregory Terrace. Your options of getting there include:
Drive and Park:
- Park at the Brisbane Showgrounds in the new multi-level car park via Gate 5 off O’Connell Tce. Rates and details can be found here.
- Park with Secure Parking Valley Metro for $7.50 night and weekend using code OKT19. Pre-Book here.
- Catch a cab- be sure to be dropped off on Gregory Terrace
- Choose a ride-be sure to be dropped off on Gregory Terrace
- Catch a train to Bowen Hills or Fortitude Valley train station.
- Catch a bus to Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital or Wickham Street (Fortitude Valley) stations.
- All public transport options can be found here.