If Oktoberfest Brisbane is your family fun day out, make sure you know what’s happening at the KinderZone with an expanded program in 2016 offering plenty of fun, interactive and educational activities for children of all ages.
With an exciting line-up of live shows happening over both weekends, it won’t just be kids marveling at the entertainment with traditional puppet shows and nostalgic board games taking parents on a trip down memory lane.
This year we’ve chosen the Top 5 activities you won’t want to miss at this year’s festival:
- Learn German – get a taste for learning another language with ‘learn German’ workshops happening on the entertainment stage daily. Ja, bitte!
- Animal Planet’s ‘Snake Boss’ live shows – yes, Julia Baker, the snake catcher from the Snake Boss television series, will bring a few sss-slimy creatures to the entertainment stage for all to sss-see.
- Kasperltheater (Puppet Theatre) – it’s almost impossible to avoid laughter when the live puppet show ‘Kasperltheater’ is on at the main stage. See the children’s faces as they watch on in awe of the traditional characters.
- Oceanlife Discovery – take a look beneath the ocean as this program brings the Sea to You.
- Giant Games – giant Janga blocks and a massive Connect 4 game will put a big twist on some old favourites!
The KinderZone also boasts plenty of other entertainment including the Street Science Show, Alpenrosen Dance Group, Glockenspiel – learn to play, Little Green Thumbs, Kindermusik, Circus workshops and an animal farm!
And don’t forget, just next to the KinderZone the popular carnival rides will be back again for all to enjoy!
Click HERE to see the festival program.