Bier is a large part of German culture, but we also know that bier is not for everyone. There are plenty more beverages on offer at Oktoberfest Brisbane, so rest assured knowing there’s something for everyone! We’ve even added two BRAND NEW drinks to the menu this year, but more on that later!
Is wine your drink of choice?
Then Oktoberfest Brisbane’s Wine and Champagne Bar is the place for you! Here you’ll find a wide range of red, white, and sparkling wines, as well as our brand new Hugo cocktail. Here’s the full list:
- Dr.Zensen Riesling Trocken (white)
- Wine in a Glass (white)
- Wine in a Glass (red)
- Brogsitter “Terra Noir” Dornfelder Trocken (red)
- Kupferberg Gold Trocken (sparkling)
- Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial (champagne)
- NEW! Katlenburger Mango Sparkling Wine – This delicious beverage is the perfect sweet treat all wine lovers need in their lives!
- NEW! The Zentini Hugo Primitivo – This traditional German cocktail is made from prosecco, elderberry syrup, mint leaves, soda water, and ice. It is the most refreshing summertime treat!
Perhaps liqueurs are more your style?
Well, Oktoberfest Brisbane’s Schnapp’s Bar will be right up your alley! Choose from a range of delicious drinks including:
- Apple Schnapps with Lemonade
- Blackcurrant Schnapps with Lemonade
- Peach Schnapps with Lemonade
- Wild Cherry Schnapps with Lemonade
- Jagdtraum and Red Bull
Looking to enjoy your weekend without any alcohol? Great! There are ample non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy throughout the festival including:
- Soft drinks
- Energy drinks
There are so many wonderful beverage choices at Oktoberfest Brisbane you won’t know where to start! Just remember, when you immerse yourself in German culture, be sure to do it responsibly!