Don’t miss out on these tips and tricks to getting to Oktoberfest Brisbane!
Our Festival is at the Brisbane Showgrounds in Bowen Hills, Brisbane. You can access the Festival only via Gregory Terrace. Your options of getting there include:
1. Park at the Brisbane Showgrounds for $13 per day, but only if you’re quick! Access is via Gregory Terrace.
2. Park with Secure Parking and use Promotion Code ‘OKT18’ for discounted parking.
3. Catch a cab with 13cabs and use Promotion Code ‘OKTOBERFEST’ for a discount on fixed fares: http://www.ycforms.com/oktoberfest-brisbane-2018.html
4. Choose a ride-sharing service.
5. Catch a train to Bowen Hills or Fortitude Valley train station.
6. Catch a bus to Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital or Wickham Street (Fortitude Valley) stations.
Please note: Queensland Rail will have track closures between Ferny Grove, Albion and through to Roma Street on Saturday and Sunday the 7th & 8th Oktober, buses will be replacing trains on those days.
Saturday and Sunday 14th & 15th track closure is between Roma Street and Corinda. Buses will replace trains all weekend.