Oktoberfest Brisbane is back this Friday for it’s second weekend! To make the most out of these fun-filled days, let’s go through the top seven tips for the Cashless system and setting up your Digital Wallet.
- You can set up your Digital Wallet prior to entering the festival. All you have to do is head to https://oktoberfestbrisbane.com.au/digital-wallet/ and enter your ticket barcode and details. That way the fun can begin as soon as you step in!
- If you’re entering with a group, make sure you come in with the same ticket you have set up your Digital Wallet with. You don’t want your Digital Wallet linked with someone else’s wristband!
- Setting up Auto Top-Up will save you from entering your card details in more than once. All you have to do is select Auto Top-Up when you submit a new Top-Up! Less time entering in your card details and more time for schnitzels and steins!
- Setting up on site is easy too! Just remember, your wristband number and 5-digit security code can be found on the back of your wristband chip. After registering your wristband and creating your Digital Wallet, your security code is now your account password!
- If you have money leftover in your Digital Wallet, you will be automatically refunded at the end of the Festival if you Top Up exclusively in your Digital Wallet vs the Top Up Stations on-site (Monday 16th).
- If you decide to Top Up your wristband on-site, don’t forget to keep your wristband or keep a record of your wristband number (we suggest taking a photo). You’ll need to fill out a manual refund form, you can find this on our website.
- If you’re returning back from last weekend, make sure you link in your new ticket or wristband into your existing Digital Wallet so you can use any unspent credit from last weekend.
Follow these steps and you should have a hassle-free experience with our cashless system. However, if you do run into any problems setting up or Topping Up, head to our Information Tent and one of our friendly staff will be able to help you out.