Digital Delivery Policy
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Oktoberfest Brisbane Pty Ltd containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering to the provided email address.
This eTicket contains a unique code that can only be used once for entry on a first-used first-in basis. Please keep in a safe place.
If you wish to query a digital delivery please contact us at tickets@OktoberfestBrisbane.com.au.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should email info@OktoberfestBrisbane.com.au or contact us on (07) 3397 4522.
PO Box 1506, Springwood Q 4127
Unit 2, 18 Josephine Street, Loganholme QLD 4127
Collection of Information
In order to use the Oktoberfest Brisbane website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email.
Any information collected by Oktoberfest Brisbane is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collected Information
Any details collected from Oktoberfest Brisbane Pty Ltd customers is required in order to provide you with our event tickets, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at info@OktoberfestBrisbane.com.au.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at info@OktoberfestBrisbane.com.au.
If you purchase event tickets from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name and email) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiry date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Oktoberfest Brisbane Pty Ltd uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at info@OktoberfestBrisbane.com.au.
Oktoberfest Brisbane Pty Ltd may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes, such as ticketing. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Oktoberfest Brisbane Pty Ltd does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses, or any third parties that are not services providers.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Links on the Oktoberfest Brisbane Pty Ltd site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.OktoberfestBrisbane.com.au .
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Please choose carefully as all sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued except as required by and/or specified by law. Incorrect purchases, such as making a mistake with your bookings, or changing your mind do not qualify for a refund.
In the case of an event cancellation or change of date or location, replacement tickets or refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event. Refunds will be issued within 21 business days upon receipt of request. Fees in relation to concluded transactions, including booking fees, delivery fees and transaction fees are non-refundable.
You are responsible for checking the minimum age for the event. No refunds will be processed for patrons who are denied entry due to not having valid photo identification for admittance, as Oktoberfest Brisbane Pty Ltd is a licensed event.
Minors are free if accompanied by a responsible adult supervising responsibly. No refund will apply if a ticket is bought for a minor.
Oktoberfest Brisbane Pty Ltd reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary the advertised program, seating arrangements and audience capacity and deny admission with reasonable cause including, without limitation, intoxication, unsociable behaviour, failing to observe lawful directions, possession of invalid or insufficient tickets or ID, health and safety precautions. If admission is denied then the admission fee with not be refunded.
Oktoberfest Brisbane Pty Ltd uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Oktoberfest Brisbane or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Oktoberfest Brisbane Pty Ltd.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au .
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- No refund or exchange on any ticket.
- The entire festival area is licensed under Queensland Liquor Licensing Rules & Regulations.
- Entry to the festival requires photo ID, if you look younger than 25. Oktoberfest Brisbane’s Security team has the right to check IDs and refuse entry.
- It is not permitted to bring food, beverages, drugs, glass bottles or any other potentially harmful items into the festival area.
- All patrons carrying bags into the festival will be required to open them for inspection and bag searches can be conducted. Refusal of this will result in denying access to the festival.
- Every visitor must wear a wristband at all times once inside the festival.
- Minors have to be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult.
- Minors cannot buy coupons for alcoholic beverages or exchange coupons for alcoholic beverages.
- Smoking is only permitted in the unlicensed smoking areas.
- Standing or dancing on tables or benches is not permitted.
- Persons entering this festival do so at their own risk.
- Oktoberfest Brisbane accepts no liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by an act, omission or negligence.
- By entering the festival area you consent to being filmed/photographed and you waive all rights in relation to any photograph, image or likeness produced whilst attending the event. Oktoberfest Brisbane retains all property rights for all images/films it produces.
- In case of emergency follow instructions by Police and Oktoberfest Brisbane’s Security team.
- By entering the festival area, every visitor accepts these terms and conditions.